According to Christmas Lights Magazine, here's a rundown of some things your Christmas tree says about you:
• White lights – You ask houseguests to remove their shoes.
• Multi-colored lights – You're an extrovert.
• Blinking Lights – You have attention deficit disorder.
• Homemade ornaments – You have lots of children.
• Strung Popcorn – You have too much time on your hands.
• Red balls only – You wish you lived in a department store.
• Cutoff top – You didn't measure the tree.
In what ways is your Christmas tree unique?